Friday, July 5, 2013

After Aristotle

I just added After Aristotle to the sidebar, under the "Site Seeing" rubric. It's a blog written by a philosopher, and going over what he's posted so far impressed me mightily. Check it out.

Update: I just added Edward Feser's blog as well, something I should have done a long time ago. Thanks to Pedro Erik in the comments for pointing it out. You might want to check out Feser's summary of his posts on Thomas Nagel's Mind and Cosmos. It's really outstanding.

2 comments:

Pedro Erik Carneiro said...

Well, you should also include the best philosopher I read in 2 years: Edward Feser. Check it out his page:

http://edwardfeser.blogspot.com.br/

And his book: The Last Superstition.

Richard said...

Thank you for drawing attention to After Aristotle and for your kind words. Now let's hope that the posts to come do not lead you to regret them.